- What We Do/What We Do Not Do
- This tool is for Penn State York students only! Only papers submitted with a valid Penn State e-mail account will be accepted.
- Papers must be submitted as a Word document(.doc or .docx file extensions).
- Use the Browse button to submit your file.
- Only one submission per paper will be accepted
- A copy of your paper will be sent to your instructor.
- Use of the OWL indicates acceptance that submitted work may be used in tutor training. In such instances all personally identifying information will be removed.
Please note that the OWL is not the best resource to support students in basic or advanced composition courses. Therefore, any submissions of work for English 004 or English 202 will be declined. Students in English 004 or English 202 courses seeking assistance should visit the Nittany Success Center to discuss available options.
- MLA 7th Edition Quick Reference - April 2010
- APA 6th Edition Quick Reference - July 2009
- Grammar Help
- Paradigm Online Writing Lab