US News and World Report published this article on June 17, 2010.
- Journal of Consumer Research
- “I” Follow My Heart and “We” Rely on Reasons: The Impact of Self-Construal on Reliance on Feelings versus Reasons in Decision Making
- Playing the Field: The Effect of Fertility on Women’s Desire for Variety
- The Floor Is Nearer than the Sky: How Looking Up or Down Affects Construal Level
- A Word of Thanks
- Why Is the Crowd Divided? Attribution for Dispersion in Online Word of Mouth
- Forthcoming in June 2015
- Universities Worldwide Face Increasing Pressure to Drop Fossil-Fuel Investments
- The Decreasing Affordability of Public Flagships, in One Chart
- An Indiana Professor on the ‘Religious Freedom’ Law: ‘Students Are Appalled’
- ‘Risk Sharing’ Is All the Rage. Is It a Good Idea?
- New Book Describes Successes and Trials of Women in Science Worldwide
- Video: A Senator Pushes to Improve Data on Graduates’ Earnings
- Indiana College Presidents Speak Out Against ‘Religious Freedom’ Law