US News and World Report published this article on June 17, 2010.
- Journal of Consumer Research
- Branding Disaster: Reestablishing Trust through the Ideological Containment of Systemic Risk Anxieties
- The Effects of Heightened Physiological Needs on Perception of Psychological Connectedness
- When Going Green Backfires: How Firm Intentions Shape the Evaluation of Socially Beneficial Product Enhancements
- Fooled by Heteroscedastic Randomness: Local Consistency Breeds Extremity in Price-Based Quality Inferences
- The Categorization of Time and Its Impact on Task Initiation
- Outsourcing Parenthood? How Families Manage Care Assemblages Using Paid Commercial Services
- Consuming Experiential Categories
- 'Adrift' After College: How Graduates Fail
- Do Americans Expect Too Much From a College Degree?
- Were You 'Adrift' at 22?
- Selected New Books on Higher Education
- Presumed Guilty
- Transitions: U. of Maryland Chooses Public-Policy Dean From U.N.; Medical Division Chief at Duke Goes to U. of Arizona
- A Professor in the President's Chair: Pushing for a 'Friendly Revolution'