US News and World Report published this article on June 17, 2010.
- Journal of Consumer Research
- “I” Follow My Heart and “We” Rely on Reasons: The Impact of Self-Construal on Reliance on Feelings versus Reasons in Decision Making
- Playing the Field: The Effect of Fertility on Women’s Desire for Variety
- The Floor Is Nearer than the Sky: How Looking Up or Down Affects Construal Level
- A Word of Thanks
- Why Is the Crowd Divided? Attribution for Dispersion in Online Word of Mouth
- Forthcoming in June 2015
- 158 Private Colleges Fail Government’s Financial-Responsibility Test
- For 529 College-Savings Plans, a Big Challenge Is Setting the Record Straight
- An Entrepreneur Sets Out to Do Better at Education Than His College Did
- A Community College Contemplates a Future Without State Money
- Sweet Briar’s Sudden Closure Plans Leave Students and Employees Scrambling
- What a Promise of Financial Aid Might Mean to a Middle Schooler
- Just How Private Are College Students’ Campus Counseling Records?