US News and World Report published this article on June 17, 2010.
- Journal of Consumer Research
- “I” Follow My Heart and “We” Rely on Reasons: The Impact of Self-Construal on Reliance on Feelings versus Reasons in Decision Making
- Playing the Field: The Effect of Fertility on Women’s Desire for Variety
- The Floor Is Nearer than the Sky: How Looking Up or Down Affects Construal Level
- A Word of Thanks
- Why Is the Crowd Divided? Attribution for Dispersion in Online Word of Mouth
- Forthcoming in June 2015
- 88 College Taglines, Arranged as a Poem
- What the Experts Say About Offering Pell Grants to Prisoners
- 4 Ways That Campus and Local Police Work Together (and Some Ways They Don’t)
- Do Fraternities Have a Place on the Modern Campus?
- Changes in Colorado Prompt Call for a New Kind of Professor; and Other News About People
- The Week
- The Mystery of a Pledge’s Death Exposes Fraternities’ Fatal Flaws