Manufactroversy – a manufactured controversy. Take a look at this interesting article from Science Progress: “The Art of Creating Controversy Where None Existed,” written from a communication perspective.
- Journal of Consumer Research
- Playing the Field: The Effect of Fertility on Women’s Desire for Variety
- The Floor Is Nearer than the Sky: How Looking Up or Down Affects Construal Level
- 2014 JCR Awards Announcements
- Forced to Be Bad: The Positive Impact of Low-Autonomy Vice Consumption on Consumer Vitality
- Forthcoming in February 2015
- Emotions Shape Decisions through Construal Level: The Case of Guilt and Shame
- Editorial Review Board
- A Distinction Washington U. Wants to Lose: Least Economically Diverse
- For Better or Worse, Universities Make Greater Use of Smaller Lab Animals
- Opening Up Admissions at a Rich Private College is Holden Thorp’s Latest Challenge
- Program's Extra Support for Community-College Students Is Paying Off
- Why a Branch Campus Failed
- A Climate Crusader Melts, Exposing a Profitable Link to Harvard’s Name
- Today Is ‘National Adjunct Walkout Day.’ Will It Make a Difference?