One of my goals it to learn more about open access and this site is a good place to start. The site allows you to search for different types of online scholarly resources published worldwide and freely available and also provides links to resources about Open Access publishing.
- Journal of Consumer Research
- 2014 JCR Awards Announcements
- Forced to Be Bad: The Positive Impact of Low-Autonomy Vice Consumption on Consumer Vitality
- Emotions Shape Decisions through Construal Level: The Case of Guilt and Shame
- Forthcoming in February 2015
- Editorial Review Board
- Monochrome Forests and Colorful Trees: The Effect of Black-and-White versus Color Imagery on Construal Level
- Middle East Studies Association Fights a Rising Tide of Critics
- Senate Democrats’ Bill to Renew Higher Education Act: Many Ideas, Little Hope of Passing
- How Obama’s Action on Immigration Will Affect Higher Education
- What’s Wrong With the Government’s College-Cost Information—and How to Fix It
- Which Red Tape Do You Hate the Most? We Asked, You Answered.
- Nonprofit Group to Buy 56 of Corinthian's Campuses
- Colleges’ Prestige Doesn’t Guarantee a Top-Flight Learning Experience