One of my goals it to learn more about open access and this site is a good place to start. The site allows you to search for different types of online scholarly resources published worldwide and freely available and also provides links to resources about Open Access publishing.
- Journal of Consumer Research
- “I” Follow My Heart and “We” Rely on Reasons: The Impact of Self-Construal on Reliance on Feelings versus Reasons in Decision Making
- Playing the Field: The Effect of Fertility on Women’s Desire for Variety
- The Floor Is Nearer than the Sky: How Looking Up or Down Affects Construal Level
- A Word of Thanks
- Why Is the Crowd Divided? Attribution for Dispersion in Online Word of Mouth
- Forthcoming in June 2015
- On Some Campuses, Protests Continue Over Thanksgiving Weekend
- U. of Chicago Cancels Monday Classes After Threat of Gun Violence
- Rutgers Fires Football Coach and Athletics Director
- In Admissions, the Powerful Weigh In
- Can the Student Course Evaluation Be Redeemed?
- The Week
- Professors Join 2 Universities With Different Approaches to Big Hiring Pushes