One of my goals it to learn more about open access and this site is a good place to start. The site allows you to search for different types of online scholarly resources published worldwide and freely available and also provides links to resources about Open Access publishing.
- Journal of Consumer Research
- Should the Devil Sell Prada? Retail Rejection Increases Aspiring Consumers’ Desire for the Brand
- The Marketization of Religion: Field, Capital, and Consumer Identity
- Is It Still Working? Task Difficulty Promotes a Rapid Wear-Off Bias in Judgments of Pharmacological Products
- Reading Fictional Stories and Winning Delayed Prizes: The Surprising Emotional Impact of Distant Events
- Doing It the Hard Way: How Low Control Drives Preferences for High-Effort Products and Services
- Retailer Pricing Strategy and Consumer Choice under Price Uncertainty
- Volume 61, Issue 3: September 19, 2014
- Education Dept. Clears Rutgers U. in Anti-Semitism Case
- 4 Key Questions Experts Are Asking About Obama’s College-Ratings Plan
- In Academe, the Future Is Part Time
- Thinking 'Bigger Than Me' in the Liberal Arts
- In Quest for Success, Colleges Ask: What’s Working?
- Advising Gets Personal With New Coaching Services