Manufactroversy – a manufactured controversy. Take a look at this interesting article from Science Progress: “The Art of Creating Controversy Where None Existed,” written from a communication perspective.
- Journal of Consumer Research
- Playing the Field: The Effect of Fertility on Women’s Desire for Variety
- The Floor Is Nearer than the Sky: How Looking Up or Down Affects Construal Level
- 2014 JCR Awards Announcements
- Forced to Be Bad: The Positive Impact of Low-Autonomy Vice Consumption on Consumer Vitality
- Forthcoming in February 2015
- Emotions Shape Decisions through Construal Level: The Case of Guilt and Shame
- Editorial Review Board
- Colleges Raised a Record $1.26-Billion for Sports in 2014
- When Science Becomes a Political Weapon
- The Anatomy of an Academic Program Cut
- Fracking vs. 'Fracking'
- College Endowments See Another Year of Growth
- Sortable Table: College and University Endowments, 2013-14
- At Western Michigan U., Resistance Over a Popular Dean’s Dismissal