- Journal of Consumer Research
- Branding Disaster: Reestablishing Trust through the Ideological Containment of Systemic Risk Anxieties
- The Effects of Heightened Physiological Needs on Perception of Psychological Connectedness
- When Going Green Backfires: How Firm Intentions Shape the Evaluation of Socially Beneficial Product Enhancements
- Fooled by Heteroscedastic Randomness: Local Consistency Breeds Extremity in Price-Based Quality Inferences
- The Categorization of Time and Its Impact on Task Initiation
- Outsourcing Parenthood? How Families Manage Care Assemblages Using Paid Commercial Services
- Consuming Experiential Categories
- Volume 61, Issue 1: September 2, 2014
- George Washington’s Public-Relations Challenge: Its Ex-President
- U.S. Is Urged to Curtail Alarming Dropout Rates Among Minority Men
- Will College Ratings Hurt Minority Students? Here's Why Researchers Are Wary
- Do Americans Expect Too Much From a College Degree?
- 'Adrift' After College: How Graduates Fail
- Were You 'Adrift' at 22?