- Journal of Consumer Research
- “I” Follow My Heart and “We” Rely on Reasons: The Impact of Self-Construal on Reliance on Feelings versus Reasons in Decision Making
- Playing the Field: The Effect of Fertility on Women’s Desire for Variety
- The Floor Is Nearer than the Sky: How Looking Up or Down Affects Construal Level
- A Word of Thanks
- Why Is the Crowd Divided? Attribution for Dispersion in Online Word of Mouth
- Forthcoming in June 2015
- India's Prime Minister Is Failing to Reform Higher Education, Say Academics
- What It Takes to Make the Class
- Gene Scientists' Quest for Cadaver Tissue Faces Ethical Hurdles
- College Admissions, Frozen in Time
- The Week
- Harvard’s University Librarian to Retire, and Other News About People
- What I'm Reading: 'Designing the New American University'
Category Archives: Interesting Words
Manufactroversy – a manufactured controversy. Take a look at this interesting article from Science Progress: “The Art of Creating Controversy Where None Existed,” written from a communication perspective.