- Journal of Consumer Research
- “I” Follow My Heart and “We” Rely on Reasons: The Impact of Self-Construal on Reliance on Feelings versus Reasons in Decision Making
- Playing the Field: The Effect of Fertility on Women’s Desire for Variety
- The Floor Is Nearer than the Sky: How Looking Up or Down Affects Construal Level
- A Word of Thanks
- Why Is the Crowd Divided? Attribution for Dispersion in Online Word of Mouth
- Forthcoming in June 2015
- Texas Southern U. on Lockdown After One Killed and One Wounded in Shooting
- U. of Wisconsin Lifts Cap on Out-of-State Undergraduates
- One Person Is Dead, 3 Wounded, in Shooting at Northern Arizona U.
- How Fafsa’s New Reliance on Older Tax Data Could Affect Colleges
- When a Small-College Scholar Wins a Nobel, the Marketing Begins
- California Court Says College Students Cannot Expect Protection From Classroom Crimes
- Defense Department Suspends U. of Phoenix From Its Tuition Assistance Program
Category Archives: Interesting Words
Manufactroversy – a manufactured controversy. Take a look at this interesting article from Science Progress: “The Art of Creating Controversy Where None Existed,” written from a communication perspective.