- Journal of Consumer Research
- Playing the Field: The Effect of Fertility on Women’s Desire for Variety
- The Floor Is Nearer than the Sky: How Looking Up or Down Affects Construal Level
- 2014 JCR Awards Announcements
- Forced to Be Bad: The Positive Impact of Low-Autonomy Vice Consumption on Consumer Vitality
- Forthcoming in February 2015
- Emotions Shape Decisions through Construal Level: The Case of Guilt and Shame
- Editorial Review Board
- If B.A.’s Can’t Lead Graduates to Jobs, Can Badges Do the Trick?
- Median Salaries of Senior College Administrators, 2014-15
- NIH Refuses to Release Its Count of Animals in Academic Labs
- Do Your Students Have Criminal Records? Is It Even Fair to Ask?
- In New York, a Prison Record Is a Barrier to College
- How 3 Colleges Made Tough Choices
- The Week
Category Archives: Library
US News and World Report published this article on June 17, 2010.