- Discovery Search 2011 Winners!
- Discovery Search 2011 Award Reception – May 21, 2001
- Contest Brochure
- Discovery Search Workshop – April 8, 2011
- Guidelines for Entries
- Components of a Research Article Skim through this for an idea of the structure of a research article. It does a good job discussing each section in detail. I think this will be a useful handout to refer to in college.
- MLA 7th Edition Quick Reference (April 2010)
- Journal of Consumer Research
- Marketplace Sentiments
- Creating the Responsible Consumer: Moralistic Governance Regimes and Consumer Subjectivity
- Is It Still Working? Task Difficulty Promotes a Rapid Wear-Off Bias in Judgments of Pharmacological Products
- Doing It the Hard Way: How Low Control Drives Preferences for High-Effort Products and Services
- Reading Fictional Stories and Winning Delayed Prizes: The Surprising Emotional Impact of Distant Events
- Social Defaults: Observed Choices Become Choice Defaults
- Rejected, Shackled, and Alone: The Impact of Systemic Restricted Choice on Minority Consumers’ Construction of Self
- When Students Transfer, Credits May Not Follow
- Obamacare Revives an Old Question: Are Student Workers Employees?
- East Carolina U. Blocks Hiring of Philosophy Professor Accused of Sexual Harassment
- A Shooting in a St. Louis Suburb Reverberates on Campuses Near and Far
- Why It's So Hard to Tell What Low-Income Students Pay at Elite Colleges
- Promises of Debt Relief Meet Privacy Concerns
- Confuse Students to Help Them Learn