- Discovery Search 2011 Winners!
- Discovery Search 2011 Award Reception – May 21, 2001
- Contest Brochure
- Discovery Search Workshop – April 8, 2011
- Guidelines for Entries
- Components of a Research Article Skim through this for an idea of the structure of a research article. It does a good job discussing each section in detail. I think this will be a useful handout to refer to in college.
- MLA 7th Edition Quick Reference (April 2010)
- Journal of Consumer Research
- “I” Follow My Heart and “We” Rely on Reasons: The Impact of Self-Construal on Reliance on Feelings versus Reasons in Decision Making
- Refashioning a Field? Connected Consumers and Institutional Dynamics in Markets
- Why Is the Crowd Divided? Attribution for Dispersion in Online Word of Mouth
- To Know and to Care: How Awareness and Valuation of the Future Jointly Shape Consumer Spending
- A Sign of Things to Come: Behavioral Change through Dynamic Iconography
- Timeflow: How Consumption Practices Shape Consumers’ Temporal Experiences
- Material Parenting: How the Use of Goods in Parenting Fosters Materialism in the Next Generation
- Sweet Briar’s Sudden Closure Plans Leave Students and Employees Scrambling
- What a Promise of Financial Aid Might Mean to a Middle Schooler
- Just How Private Are College Students’ Campus Counseling Records?
- Audio: What 8th Graders Know About Paying for College
- Republican Governors' Shared Goals for Higher Ed: Accountability and Work-Force Preparation
- Sweet Briar’s Demise Is a Cautionary Tale for Other Colleges
- How the Pressure on Public Colleges Plays Out in One State