- Discovery Search 2011 Winners!
- Discovery Search 2011 Award Reception – May 21, 2001
- Contest Brochure
- Discovery Search Workshop – April 8, 2011
- Guidelines for Entries
- Components of a Research Article Skim through this for an idea of the structure of a research article. It does a good job discussing each section in detail. I think this will be a useful handout to refer to in college.
- MLA 7th Edition Quick Reference (April 2010)
- Journal of Consumer Research
- Judging a Part by the Size of Its Whole: The Category Size Bias in Probability Judgments
- Accepting Inequality Deters Responsibility: How Power Distance Decreases Charitable Behavior
- Something to Chew On: The Effects of Oral Haptics on Mastication, Orosensory Perception, and Calorie Estimation
- How and When Grouping Low-Calorie Options Reduces the Benefits of Providing Dish-Specific Calorie Information
- Building Bridges for an Interconnected Field of Consumer Research
- A Word of Thanks
- Strengthening the Influence of Advertised Reference Prices through Information Priming
- Paying for College: Experts Gather in Search of New Models
- Whose Views Are Too Extreme for the Classroom?
- Academic Values Often Give Way as Universities Expand Overseas Programs
- NCAA Looks to Redefine Its Policy on Academic Fraud
- Volume 60, Issue 31: April 18, 2014
- Pitzer College to Take Fossil-Fuel Divestment a Few Steps Further
- Sen. Warren Proposes Allowing Student-Loan Borrowers to Refinance Debt