“A Bitter Reckoning”
The New York Times, November 17, 2011
- Journal of Consumer Research
- “I” Follow My Heart and “We” Rely on Reasons: The Impact of Self-Construal on Reliance on Feelings versus Reasons in Decision Making
- Playing the Field: The Effect of Fertility on Women’s Desire for Variety
- The Floor Is Nearer than the Sky: How Looking Up or Down Affects Construal Level
- A Word of Thanks
- Why Is the Crowd Divided? Attribution for Dispersion in Online Word of Mouth
- Forthcoming in June 2015
- Behind Mills College Chief’s Decision to Step Down, Faculty Tensions Loomed
- New Director of Center for International Higher Education to Redirect Its Focus, and Other News About People
- How Science-Literate Are You?
- Do Smart Drugs Exist? The Answer Isn't So Simple
- What I'm Reading: 'The Systems View of Life'
- Teaching Science So It Sticks
- The Week