Finding scholarly, peer-reviewed journals in your field:
- Check the Research Guide for your field of study. Guides include the important databases for your field and some guides even include links to specific journals.
- Browse through electronic journals in your engineering discipline by clicking on the broad category and selecting one of the journals.
- Browse through Penn State’s electronic journals by choosing a subject category and then selecting one of the journals.
Finding scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles in your field:
- Take a look at the top ScienceDirect research articles in your area of interest.
- Enter search terms in LionSearch and refine your search to “Limit to articles from peer-reviewed publications.”
- Explore publications by subject in a database for your field. For example, IEEE Xplore allows you to browse journals by title or topic.
Interested in engineering, science, or technology?
- Take a look at the Research Penn State website to see what researchers at Penn State are doing in science and technology
- Take a look at the website for Penn State’s Materials Research Institute
- Check out the Engineering News Headlines from the Penn State College of Engineering
- Take a look at Research News at Penn State’s Eberly College of Science
- Read the latest Research News and Research Highlights from the College of Agricultural Sciences
- Catch up on the latest information on research being done in the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences
- Explore faculty research in the College of Information Sciences and Technology