Barb Eshbach, Acting Head Librarian, and Loren Brewster, Director of Information Technology, facilitated a IT Strategic Plan Open Forum at Penn State York on November 1, 2012, with 25 people in attendance: 3 students, 8 staff, and 14 faculty.
- Journal of Consumer Research
- Lucky Loyalty: The Effect of Consumer Effort on Predictions of Randomly Determined Marketing Outcomes
- Branding Disaster: Reestablishing Trust through the Ideological Containment of Systemic Risk Anxieties
- The Effects of Heightened Physiological Needs on Perception of Psychological Connectedness
- When Going Green Backfires: How Firm Intentions Shape the Evaluation of Socially Beneficial Product Enhancements
- Fooled by Heteroscedastic Randomness: Local Consistency Breeds Extremity in Price-Based Quality Inferences
- The Categorization of Time and Its Impact on Task Initiation
- Outsourcing Parenthood? How Families Manage Care Assemblages Using Paid Commercial Services
- NIH Tells Genomic Researchers: ‘You Must Share Data'
- Up-or-Down Votes on Deans? An Unusual System Feeds Tension at U. of Miami
- As People Shun Pollsters, Researchers Put Online Surveys to the Test
- In China, Government Ban on Tuition Increases Ends
- The Almanac 2014
- How Professors in St. Louis Are Teaching the Lessons of Ferguson’s Unrest
- Mitch Daniels Isn't Rebuilding Purdue's Engine, He's Tuning It