Barb Eshbach, Acting Head Librarian, and Loren Brewster, Director of Information Technology, facilitated a IT Strategic Plan Open Forum at Penn State York on November 1, 2012, with 25 people in attendance: 3 students, 8 staff, and 14 faculty.
- Journal of Consumer Research
- 2014 JCR Awards Announcements
- Forced to Be Bad: The Positive Impact of Low-Autonomy Vice Consumption on Consumer Vitality
- Emotions Shape Decisions through Construal Level: The Case of Guilt and Shame
- Forthcoming in February 2015
- Editorial Review Board
- Monochrome Forests and Colorful Trees: The Effect of Black-and-White versus Color Imagery on Construal Level
- New Push to Tighten Up on Study-Abroad Agents
- Tradition in the Cross Hairs as Rape Allegations Rock UVa
- New Rules Would Judge Teacher-Prep Programs on Job Placements and Student Learning
- Can Digital ‘Badges’ and ‘Nanodegrees’ Protect Job Seekers From a First-Round Knockout?
- Video: Public Colleges Face Major Threat From Some Trustees, Says AAU Chief
- St. Louis-Area Campuses Brace After Decision on Teen’s Shooting
- An Unusual Honor-Code Violation: Students Selling Seats in Popular Courses