Barb Eshbach, Acting Head Librarian, and Loren Brewster, Director of Information Technology, facilitated a IT Strategic Plan Open Forum at Penn State York on November 1, 2012, with 25 people in attendance: 3 students, 8 staff, and 14 faculty.
- Journal of Consumer Research
- Branding Disaster: Reestablishing Trust through the Ideological Containment of Systemic Risk Anxieties
- The Effects of Heightened Physiological Needs on Perception of Psychological Connectedness
- When Going Green Backfires: How Firm Intentions Shape the Evaluation of Socially Beneficial Product Enhancements
- Fooled by Heteroscedastic Randomness: Local Consistency Breeds Extremity in Price-Based Quality Inferences
- The Categorization of Time and Its Impact on Task Initiation
- Outsourcing Parenthood? How Families Manage Care Assemblages Using Paid Commercial Services
- Consuming Experiential Categories
- Transitions: U. of Maryland Chooses Public-Policy Dean From U.N.; Medical Division Chief at Duke Goes to U. of Arizona
- Presumed Guilty
- A Professor in the President's Chair: Pushing for a 'Friendly Revolution'
- UCLA Economist, Known as Railroad Historian, Dies at 89
- Former U.S. Attorney, Famously Fired, Joins Small Illinois College
- Selected New Books on Higher Education
- How Economically Diverse Is Your College? A 'New York Times’ Ranking May Soon Tell