Barb Eshbach, Acting Head Librarian, and Loren Brewster, Director of Information Technology, facilitated a IT Strategic Plan Open Forum at Penn State York on November 1, 2012, with 25 people in attendance: 3 students, 8 staff, and 14 faculty.
- Journal of Consumer Research
- “I” Follow My Heart and “We” Rely on Reasons: The Impact of Self-Construal on Reliance on Feelings versus Reasons in Decision Making
- Playing the Field: The Effect of Fertility on Women’s Desire for Variety
- The Floor Is Nearer than the Sky: How Looking Up or Down Affects Construal Level
- A Word of Thanks
- Why Is the Crowd Divided? Attribution for Dispersion in Online Word of Mouth
- Forthcoming in June 2015
- Where Scott Walker Got His Utilitarian View of Higher Education — and Why It Matters
- How One State Reduced In-State Tuition for Undergrads
- From Corporate Leader to Flagship President? A Finalist at the U. of Iowa Sparks Faculty Worries
- How One University Keeps Tabs on Students Who Defer Enrollment or Take a Leave
- Is Nuance Overrated?
- Video: How One University Uses a ‘Mental-Health Kiosk’ to Reach Students
- Report Urges New Accreditor for California’s Community Colleges