Vol. 5 Issue 1 Fall 2010
Welcome back to a new academic year! Once again, we begin the cycle…
I’ve put this issue together with beginnings in mind:
- What’s new that you need to know
- Reminders about things you may have forgotten with all the summer fun
- New ideas to give you a fresh start!
Click on the “Fall 2010 Newsletter” tab above to access the different areas of the newsletter. At the bottom of the page are links from my RSS feeds to articles of possible interest.
- Feature: Student Engagement Techniques
- Tips for Day One
- Syllabus Checklist
- What’s New for Fall 2010?
- Fall 2010 Workshops
Thanks to Adam Chlan, Webmaster extraordinaire, I am using WordPress for this newsletter. Please note that it is a really user-friendly tool and is the one we are using on campus now for faculty web pages – so if you missed the workshops, there will be others, or simply contact Adam or myself to get started with yours today!
Good luck getting underway and enjoy the newsletter!